Welcome to Familyfocus Lincolnshire
Familyfocus Lincolnshire is an independent, philanthropic family and community organisation. Therapeutic family support is the thread that runs through all our work and we only offer work in which we have expertise and knowledge of. Further information about our work can be found under ‘What we offer’.
We aim to help and promote strong and healthy families by:
- Ensuring all our social care interventions will be evidence based practice.
- Offering structured programmes as well as an open door policy to all the community.
- Empowering parents in Advocacy and Personal Development.
- Creating Partnerships that benefit families and the community.
- We are already working with other local professional agencies. We share a belief in a willingness to work together for the good of the community.
- Encouraging parents to take a more active parenting role.
- Develop strong relationships with local and wider business communities
- Develop a strong inter-agency relationship
- Maintain a strong Board of Trustees
- Raise funds and sponsorship
The services offered by Familyfocus Lincolnshire are listed in a group under “What We Offer“. If you are interested in our policies these can be located under Child Protection Policy and Family Centre Policy. We are a Community Interest Company (CIC) which means that any profits made are invested back into the company. If you wish to find out how you can help us to help more families please check our Support Us page. If you wish to contact us about anything please go to Contact Us.
The News page contains articles which we will place on this site from time time. If you are interested in what we have to say, then you can sign up to our newsletter. From time to time we will send out a summary of any new information added to this website which we think may be of interest to you. You are free to unsubscribe at any time. We will not share your details with any 3rd parties.
Next: About Us